The Dopey Meacham Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dopey Meacham

4 posters

World Series - Game 2: "OBEY YOUR DADDY!"

Poll

Game 1 Blame Game

[ 0 ]
    World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Bar_left0%World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Bar_left0%World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Bar_left50%World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Bar_left50%World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Danielle
    Danielle

World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Empty Re: World Series - Game 2: "OBEY YOUR DADDY!"

Post  Danielle Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:23 am

How old is this guy????
    Danielle
    Danielle

World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 7 Empty Re: World Series - Game 2: "OBEY YOUR DADDY!"

Post  Danielle Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 am

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 am

Danielle
    Danielle

Post  Danielle Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 am

It's amazing what Mariano can do WHEN YOU PUT HIM IN!!!!!!!
    P.S. I'm wearing his shirt-Robie's of course.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 am

Yessirreee. Give Burnett some props. He stepped up. This is big because if he can come close to doing that in a game 5, we're looking good.
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 am

Tim and Joe tried to talk up that homer.

Dominating pitching performance. How come I feel drained.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 am

Given the lack of hitting, getting this to 1-1 is huge. Clean slate, 5 game series now. Hopefully A-Rod can find himself on the way to Philly.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 am

robiewood wrote:Tim and Joe tried to talk up that homer.

Dominating pitching performance. How come I feel drained.

You feel drained from having to listen to Joe Buck trie to weave a tale around all thing Philadelphia. I'm surprised they're not interviewing Pedro after this game.

Can they get a translator for Ozzie?
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 am

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:Given the lack of hitting, getting this to 1-1 is huge. Clean slate, 5 game series now. Hopefully A-Rod can find himself on the way to Philly.

I think A-Rod will be back. Look's like it was a good move to use MO for 2.

Does anyone know what Ozzie is saying?
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 am

Let's sweep in Philly and ride the party train back to NY.
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:32 am

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:Let's sweep in Philly and ride the party train back to NY.

I'd like that.

By the way, what's with the NoMaas guys? They're at each others throats.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 am

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:Yessirreee. Give Burnett some props. He stepped up. This is big because if he can come close to doing that in a game 5, we're looking good.

Good call - I hope Good AJ is here for Good.

That was AWESOME

F Cliff Lee - I hope the kill him next time out
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 am

Any recommendation from the Ricci's on watching a Yankee game in enemy territory with your in-laws. I'll be in PA on Saturday night. We'll be trick or treating in my sister-in-law's neighborhood. I'm trying to decide do I keep it all bottled up and act classy or go down in full-Yankee regalia and act like a flaming asshole.

Probably won't be on the forum but in order to keep the streak alive I'll start the thread sometime early on Saturday. I wonder if I can post from my iPhone. I'll have to ask Justin. I'll definitely see you for Game 4.

By the way, we need someone to break the tie on the poll. Good game, good night. sunny
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:38 am

The_Nature_Boy wrote:
    Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:Yessirreee. Give Burnett some props. He stepped up. This is big because if he can come close to doing that in a game 5, we're looking good.

That was AWESOME

Yes, let's hope he had his day.

Andy going for us on Saturday cheers he needs to bring home the bacon as we take a series lead.

Any talk of C C on three days rest?
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:41 am

Good night all. Good luck in enemy territory.

Hopefully, will be back on on Saturday.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:44 am

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:Any recommendation from the Ricci's on watching a Yankee game in enemy territory with your in-laws. I'll be in PA on Saturday night. We'll be trick or treating in my sister-in-law's neighborhood. I'm trying to decide do I keep it all bottled up and act classy or go down in full-Yankee regalia and act like a flaming asshole.

Probably won't be on the forum but in order to keep the streak alive I'll start the thread sometime early on Saturday. I wonder if I can post from my iPhone. I'll have to ask Justin. I'll definitely see you for Game 4.

By the way, we need someone to break the tie on the poll. Good game, good night. sunny

I think its CC - Lee again in game 4?

I hope the murder em.

As far as watching baseball across enemy lines (with family) I always keep it clean but the minute they step out of line I put them into their place. I can go from 0 - Asshole Yankees fan in 1.2 seconds. Its like flippin a switch.

I'll be at Mucks Saturday night so I probably won't be on for the entire game but I'm sure we'll be checkin in together...

Great game. talk you u all on Sat.

3 to go.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:39 am

robiewood wrote:
    The_Nature_Boy wrote:

That was AWESOME

Yes, let's hope he had his day.

Andy going for us on Saturday cheers he needs to bring home the bacon as we take a series lead.

Any talk of C C on three days rest?

CC is definitely going on Sunday. I'm figuring the Phillies will go with Lee. Then, depending on what happens, there may be a decision to pitch Gaudin if it's 3-1 Yankees and give AJ full rest. Personally, I would just do everyone on short rest and lower the boom on them at that point. I'm feeling good about Saturday, Pettite's the man.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:57 am