The Dopey Meacham Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dopey Meacham

4 posters

World Series - Game 4: CC vs. Joe Shmoe

The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

World Series - Game 4:  CC vs. Joe Shmoe - Page 5 Empty Re: World Series - Game 4: CC vs. Joe Shmoe

Post  The_Nature_Boy Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 am

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:Sweet.

What was Posada doing there? Wants to make sure we keep it at three runs so Mo can register a save.

By the way, is A-Rod a Yankee yet?

I'm ordering my #13 shirt
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

World Series - Game 4:  CC vs. Joe Shmoe - Page 5 Empty Re: World Series - Game 4: CC vs. Joe Shmoe

Post  Robie J Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 am

robiewood wrote:Damon made that happen with that heads-up base running.

That was a money at bat by Damon. That's the guy I remember hating on the Red Sox.

One win away bounce bounce bounce bounce bom
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:52 am

I think we can smell #27 now. Let's see if AJ can get it for us.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 am

HUGE win with Lee going tomorrow...

Really showed some guts...

great AB's in that inning
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 am

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:
    robiewood wrote:Damon made that happen with that heads-up base running.

That was a money at bat by Damon. That's the guy I remember hating on the Red Sox.

One win away bounce bounce bounce bounce bom

Just tried to call you for a quick post game.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 am

robiewood wrote:I think we can smell #27 now. Let's see if AJ can get it for us.

LETS DO IT

STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 am

The_Nature_Boy wrote:HUGE win with Lee going tomorrow...

Really showed some guts...

great AB's in that inning

With 2 outs.

We needed someone to step-up and Damon did it for us.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:57 am

robiewood wrote:I think we can smell #27 now. Let's see if AJ can get it for us.

With Damon there, I thought for a second that Ruiz had deked him and he thought the ball had gotten past him.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:59 am

Great win. Good night every one. See you tomorrow. Put the champagne on ice! drunken

Sleep
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:00 am

1 to go to #27.

talk to you all tomorrow.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 am

With Damon there, I thought for a second that Ruiz had deked him and he thought the ball had gotten past him.

Yea, where the hell was that third basemen -- shift on for Tex -- great idea.

Good night all. We'll wrap it up tomorrow. Hold it down in Chicago for us Pete.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 am

robiewood wrote:

Yea, where the hell was that third basemen -- shift on for Tex -- great idea.

Good night all. We'll wrap it up tomorrow. Hold it down in Chicago for us Pete.

The third basemen was covering second. The pitcher should have been at third. Okay I'm hitting the hay with dreams of sugar plumbs (whatever the hell that is).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:57 pm