The Dopey Meacham Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dopey Meacham

4 posters

World Series - Game 2: "OBEY YOUR DADDY!"

Poll

Game 1 Blame Game

[ 0 ]
    World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Bar_left0%World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Bar_left0%World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Bar_left50%World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Bar_left50%World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    robiewood
    robiewood

World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Empty Re: World Series - Game 2: "OBEY YOUR DADDY!"

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Oh, I see Pedro was abused. Zim said something about his mother. Understandable that he would throw Zim to the ground. Perfectly justified!
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

World Series - Game 2:  "OBEY YOUR DADDY!" - Page 2 Empty Re: World Series - Game 2: "OBEY YOUR DADDY!"

Post  The_Nature_Boy Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:42 pm

just missed my ASSSSSSSSSS
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:43 pm

robiewood wrote:Oh, I see Pedro was abused. Zim said something about his mother. Understandable that he would throw Zim to the ground. Perfectly justified!

He didnt have time to say anything about his mother... He was running at him...

I think he said "You Mother-Fer"
    Danielle
    Danielle

Post  Danielle Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:44 pm

I'm getting a lot of kicks from the baby. "The fetus was angry that day, my friends!" Friggin Ibanez.
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Hairston hasn't faced Pedro in five years! I'd rather see Gardner in there. More dimensions to his game.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:47 pm

They will get to PEdro... wait for the 4th

At least "in between" Burnett showed up. He even has flashes of "good" Burnett.

Please no "bad" Burnett
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 pm

The_Nature_Boy wrote:
    robiewood wrote:Oh, I see Pedro was abused. Zim said something about his mother. Understandable that he would throw Zim to the ground. Perfectly justified!

He didnt have time to say anything about his mother... He was running at him...

I think he said "You Mother-Fer"

I think that's correct. A sentiment shared by Yankee fans everywhere.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Somebody has to step up and break the ice. Jeter cannot let this stand!
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 pm

I think the Yankees will have a major outburst. 3rd or 4th Inning. Maybe the 3rd and 4th Inning.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm

robiewood wrote:I think the Yankees will have a major outburst. 3rd or 4th Inning. Maybe the 3rd and 4th Inning.

I agree. I'll take 2.

They will get to Pedro.
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Fasten your seat belts.
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Who's your daddy now. Need a little mo.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:06 pm

SIT DOWN HOWARD

Lets score some runs -

Did I mention I HATE Joe Buck

"At 9:04 the crowd showed up" Where are your cardinals assssssshole
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:08 pm

And that's why we walked Utley Mr. Buck. I know we all complain about BuckCarver and sometimes I think, maybe it's just us being more sensitive but I have proof during that inning. Did you happen to notice that back-handed pickup by Molina. McCarver went on for two inning about Mathis on the Angels when he made a play that wasn't half as good. All that got was a "Molina scoops it," from a deadpan Buck.

I feel like I'm having a root canal. Isn't this fun?
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:08 pm

The_Nature_Boy wrote:SIT DOWN HOWARD

Lets score some runs -

Watch how deflated they become when the Yanks go ahead.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Lets score some runs -

When a team isn't hitting the crowd is never in it. I don't care who they are. Oh, maybe not those baseball-genius Cardinal fans. They're the best!

How about Molina pops a homerun here.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:And that's why we walked Utley Mr. Buck. I know we all complain about BuckCarver and sometimes I think, maybe it's just us being more sensitive but I have proof during that inning. Did you happen to notice that back-handed pickup by Molina. McCarver went on for two inning about Mathis on the Angels when he made a play that wasn't half as good. All that got was a "Molina scoops it," from a deadpan Buck.

I feel like I'm having a root canal. Isn't this fun?

This is supposed to be fun? I'm more stressed about this than I am anything else...
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Isn't that nice, he worked in the garden for his Mom. I'm so glad the Philly fans are happy. I hope they win in four. They are so nice.
    Danielle
    Danielle

Post  Danielle Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 pm

A root canal is painless compared to this crap. I just wished Joe Buck dead, seriously, and without guilt. Can someone put their nuts out there, please?
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Lets score some runs -

Is that retro Burnett Topps card? That looks like cards from '85.
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh wrote:

Lets score some runs -

When a team isn't hitting the crowd is never in it. I don't care who they are. Oh, maybe not those baseball-genius Cardinal fans. They're the best!

It wasn't big - but maybe Molina just got us going.
    Robie J
    Robie J
    Admin

Post  Robie J Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 pm

robiewood wrote:

Lets score some runs -

It wasn't big - but maybe Molina just got us going.

That's like walking the pitcher.
    The_Nature_Boy
    The_Nature_Boy

Post  The_Nature_Boy Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Lets score some runs -

Is that retro Burnett Topps card? That looks like cards from '85.

Yea I'm not sure its real... It was better than him in the BlueJay hat though. Its probably photoshopped over a Claudell Washington card
    Danielle
    Danielle

Post  Danielle Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Please, can we talk about the great years Pedro had in Boston-can we? Can we???
    robiewood
    robiewood

Post  robiewood Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Danielle wrote:Please, can we talk about the great years Pedro had in Boston-can we? Can we???

He's such a crafty devil. Quick-pitch Jeter? What a catch Tim!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:25 pm